Sunday, September 20, 2026

EY/QR/EK Cabin Crew Interview & Answers 2026


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A while back, I posted a set of common questions they ask during the assessment/final interview with these ME airlines. Now I am sharing more questions, so you can be even more prepared and ready 😊

 

What would you do if you made a mistake at work?

Example answer:

 

I would be honest about my mistake and tell the right person. I would try to fix it and learn from it. I think it is important to take responsibility for your mistakes.

 

How would you deal with working long hours and different schedules?

Example answer:

 

I understand that cabin crew can work early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays. I am prepared for this. I would make sure I get enough rest and stay organised.

 

What does safety mean to you?

Example answer:

 

Safety is very important to me. I would always follow the safety rules and procedures. I would also make sure passengers follow the safety instructions.

 

Tell me about a time you did something extra for a customer.

Example answer:

 

A customer once needed extra help, so I took the time to listen and understand what they needed. I helped them find a solution and they were very happy. It showed me that small things can make a big difference.

(Tell a story) 

 

What would you do if many passengers needed help at the same time?

Example answer:

 

I would stay calm and see which request is most important. I would help with the most urgent things first and let the other passengers know that I will help them soon. If needed, I would ask another crew member for help.

 

How would you help a passenger who is afraid of flying?

Example answer:

 

I would stay calm and speak to them in a friendly way. I would listen to their concerns and try to make them feel more comfortable. I would reassure them and follow the airline’s procedures.

 

What would you do if you were asked to do something you had never done before?

Example answer:

I would listen carefully and ask questions if I was not sure. I am always happy to learn new things. I think it is better to ask than to make a mistake.

 

How would you feel about living away from your family?

Example answer:

I know it can be difficult to live away from family, but I am also excited about the experience. I would enjoy meeting new people, learning about a new culture and building a new life.

 

What would you do if a colleague was not doing their work?

Example answer:

 

I would speak to them politely and ask if they needed help. I would make sure my own work was done too. If the problem affected the team or safety, I would speak to the senior crew member.

 

What makes a good cabin crew member?

Example answer:

 

I think a good cabin crew member should be friendly, helpful and professional. They should stay calm under pressure and work well with others. Most importantly, they should always remember that safety comes first.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EY/QR/EK Cabin Crew Interview & Answers 2026

                  A while back, I posted a set of common questions they ask during the assessment/final interview with these ME airlines. No...