Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 4 of training Finished - Etihad Airways

Wow week 4 of training finished today, so fast, i keep writing this every week, seriously where does the time go?

Today i got my uniform as well and im so happy and excited, it feels like a new chapter, a new step!

I no longer feel a new joiner, now i feel im closer to my GOAL!

This week was very light/ easy compared to the other weeks.

This week we did these things:

  • Exam on Airbus 319-320 Aircraft/ evacuation devices/ normal operation / emergency operation / Communication/ emergency system
  • We started and finished Aviation security/ had a exam on it.
  • We started Aviation health, learned about first aid and how to do this and that in case of a medical emergency on board.
  • We had a tiny exam on first aid as well.

Not a ´´heavy´´ week of training as it was previously. Now 3 weeks left!!!

I feel so thankful and blessed for this opportunity to soon work as a cabin crew for Etihad!

Also i feel very proud of myself that i did it so far and managed to mentally do it! and STAY STRONG!
The training is very hard but we have to look at the MAIN GOAL..----GRADUATION/FLYING!!!!
+ Fulfilling a dream! which i have had ´´all my life´´ it feels like :-)

It is worth it at the end, all the hard work we did!

Now rest and enjoy my weekend until next week, we will see what life has in store for me and all of us :-)


2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you're still active on this blog, but I just had to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Your blog is the most helpful, insightful, and informative one I have found all over the internet. And also super interesting! I love it! You have no idea how much it has helped me! I'm just in the process of making an application on the Emirates website (They have an invite only assessment day coming up in 10 days!) but reading your blog has kind of made me want to apply with Etihad :P Any tips on securing an "invite" to the assessment day through the online application? Thanks again for you AMAZING blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Janess :-) thank you so much for your kind words....
      100% u should apply for etihad too... :-)
      i wish i could give you any valuable tips on the online application form...but there isnt much really....but i suppose pictures are very important for them...but there isnt much i can think of that would score a invite.... :-)
      but good luck dear with both emirates and etihad...fingers crossed for u :-)
      wishing u the best
      oxoxox

      Delete

Emirates cabin crew accommodation

Have you ever wondered how the Emirates cabin crew accommodation looks like? Well this Emirates crew member has lived in many Emirates crew ...